Are you ready for the next frost event?
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FROST CONTROL FOR ALMONDS
Courtesy of West Coast Nut Magazine
Tru-Flo Inline Drip Tubing
• In-line emitter installed in the tube
• Turbulent flow drip emitter
Emitters are factory installed for accurate spacing.
Smooth profile for efficient lay-out.
Less emitter damage during field installation.
Labyrinth design creates velocity - flushes small particles.
Large water passages are highly clog-resistant.
Extremely accurate flow rate.
Pressure Compensating Inline Drip Tubing
• Unique flow regulating concept: wide effective labyrinth,
leading into the flow control chamber, where a sensitive
floating diaphragm regulates and maintains a constant
flow rate at variable inlet pressure.
• High clog resistance:
• Dripper's large intake filter is continuously flushed
by the water flow.
• Large cross section on labyrinth.
• Self-cleaning mechanism at the flow regulated
• Uniform flows from 7-50 PSI
• Manufactured from durable plastics for long service life.
• Protected against UV degradation.
• Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used
Recommended Filtration: 150 mesh