North Star Leasing is a national equipment financing company committed to helping businesses grow through a creative and customized approach.
Since 1979, North Star Leasing has originated over 25,000 equipment leases and loans with a focus on small to medium-ticket transactions, ranging from$10K to $5MM. We have worked to serve as a reliable capital partner to over 10,000 vendors, independent businesses and manufacturers in a variety of industries across the United States.
How do we do it? By forming the right relationships to succeed and by providing exceptional customer service in a timely manner. North Star Leasing is a direct funding source, thus we take a personal upfront approach to every application.
With over 150 years of combined management experience onstaff, we know the challenges customers and vendors face everyday. Leasing equipment, however, should never be a challenge. That’s why we give each of our customers the personal attention they deserve. Our up front and honest approach and fast turn around results in a higher number of application approvals.
Our overriding philosophy is simple:
We invest in the people behind the business to help them grow and realize their possible future and strive to build sustainable business across all economic cycles.
Some of Our Offerings:
• Serving All Credit Profiles - Including Startups
• Terms from 12 to 84 Months
• Flexible & Customized Finance Programs
• Application Only Up to 500,000
• 100% Financing - Equipment, Tax,
• Online Application Processing and Fast
• Dedicated Relationship Team
• Finance Contracts - Loans, Capital Leases,
Operating Leases, Deferred, Step, Seasonal,
Fixed Payoff, etc.
Why Choose Financing:
• LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- what's easier to manage, a big outlay of cash
or low monthly payments?
• PROTICT YOUR LINES OF CREDIT
- lease payments have no impact on your bank credit lines so keep them available for cash
flow and additional needs.
• FREE UP WORKING CAPITAL
- financing improves cash flow and keeps
• PURCHASING POWER
- purchase today's equipment with